Commercial Electrician Experts
For many years, All Power Electric has provided electrical subcontracting services for some of the largest builders in New Mexico. We understand the needs of contractors and commercial developers and know that our reputation is made by our professionalism and ability to meet the deadlines of each job.
From large residential development projects in Elephant Butte and Mesa del Sol to commercial buildings such as Blade Werks’ specific electrical needs or Dr. George Harper DDS or Las Fuentas Business Park, we can do it!
Among our services for New Commercial Construction or Remodels:
- Alarm System Wiring
- Security Camera System Wiring
- Tenant Improvements
- Lighting Replacement
- Upgrade Service
- Service Work
- Control Systems
- Lighting Retrofits
- Low Voltage
- High Voltage
- New Construction
- Remodel Work
- Upgrade Electrical Panels
From Our Great Clients
As a Rachel Matthew homeowner, I came to know All Power Electric as the electrical subcontractor on my home. I was extremely satisfied with the knowledge and experience of their Electrical team! Don with All Power and his guys were very helpful and always available when I had any questions or issues. They replied in a timely manner and are true professionals. I recommend them to anyone in need of electrical services.
– Rachel Matthew Home Owner
Frequently Asked Questions
What questions should I ask an electrical contractor?
- Does the electrical contractor guarantee their work will be installed to meet code?
- Will the contractor correct any work that does not meet applicable standards?
- Get a written estimate and a copy of the contractor’s insurance certificate.
- Verify that the proposal or contract specifies that work will be performed to comply with the NEC and NEIS standards.
Request A Quote
Contact us for your residential or commercial electrical project in Albuquerque, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, Placitas, Elephant Butte and across New Mexico.
All Power Electric, LLC
4500 Sundt Rd. NE
Rio Rancho, NM 87124
Licenses: EE98 – 90365 and EE 98J